Fitness Recipe: Low-Fat Chicken Wrap protein
Whether in summer on the barbecue or as a delicious dinner, the Chicken Wrap protein is a protein and low-fat meal for everyone.
This Fitness recipe is low in calories and prepares particularly in the preparation of fun!
- Salad – 5g
- 2 slices low fat Gouda – 30g
- Chili sauce – 15ml
- Tomatoes – 5g
- Turkey – 50g
- Wholemeal wrap – 40g
- Protein: 24.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 24,1g
- bold 5.4
- Calories: 250.4 Kcal
The preparation is really very easy and your creativity here made no limits!
- The turkey or chicken roasting on grill or in the pan and season with a little salt and pepper before.
- In the next step, the meat is cut into strips and then we already begin to assign the wraps.
- The best way to confront the wrap as a clock before, there is only one area of the 12-4 clock, as shown in the picture on the right.
- Show The lowest layer with lettuce then the cheese, tomatoes and the meat comes over and still pass as the last calorie chili sauce over it.
- The curling of the wraps can already be an art in itself and I’ll try to explain it. Take the wrap on the top left and folds to the right to the bottom, then fold again from bottom left to top right
- Finish is the wrap! 🙂
The Chicken Wrap protein is tasty, easy to prepare, high protein, low fat and a somewhat different fitness recipe!