Fitness Recipe: Low-carb salmon roll
This delicious salmon roll provides an interesting breakdown of macronutrients for muscle building. On the one hand, the salmon roll contains very few carbohydrates and on the other hand it provides a lot of high-quality proteins for muscle building.
The list of ingredients described below, you’ll receive two salmon rolls that provide a full meal.
- Chickens Eggs – 2 pcs
- Frozen spinach happened – 200g
- 0.1% fat cottage cheese – 200g
- Smoked Salmon – 200g
- Emmental cheese – 200g
Nutrition per salmon roll
- Protein: 71,8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- bold 52,5g
- Calories: 801.5 Kcal
- For the nutritional value of the whole sheet (2 salmon rolls per sheet) simply take the values above two times! 😉
- First you give in a bowl the thawed spinach and two eggs. The whole mix well.
- Pour the mulled mass in a sheet of wrapping paper and beautiful elapse about as thin as a pizza dough (see photo at right).
- The cheese is grated finely and evenly applied to the distributed mass spinach. Now comes the sheet for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees in the oven.
- Nach den 20 Minuten im Backofen lässt man den Teig für ca. eine halbe Stunde abkühlen.
- If the dough is cooled, a layer of cottage cheese is first applied evenly and as the last layer you are the salmon on it.
- In order for the salmon role is a role that you cut apart the whole thing in the middle. Now just roll up the halves from top to bottom and secure with toothpicks.
- Finally, the role of salmon wrapped in aluminum foil and placed for 8 hours in the refrigerator. Then it is ready to eat.
The salmon roll is very filling and can be used as full lunch meal are considered. It is also ideal to take home.
If you take the Emmentaler cheese relatively rich a lean cheese, such as Gouda cheese or baroness used, it can be so again many calories save! However, it saves but then also something on taste.