Balanced Diet: 10 Rules for Health
Increasingly, we are talking about a balanced diet, which should be healthy and enjoyable. 10 of the rules of the European Society of supply full and varied diet which is easy to implement and integrate into everyday life.
- Variety of food:
There’s no health, wellness and forbidden foods. Use a full variety of foods and food combine rich nutrients and minerals.
- Plenty of cereals and potatoes:
Better to eat pasta, rice, bread, whole grain products, etc., which give us a lot of vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, phytochemicals of elements and especially fiber. In addition, they have very little fat.
- Fruit and vegetables five times a day:
Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, preferably 3 servings of vegetables and fruit 2. They should as quickly as possible to be prepared and be fresh. Fruits and vegetables provide us a lot of healthy ingredients and mostly have few calories.
- Daily milk and milk products, once or twice a week fish; Meat, sausages and eggs in moderation:
Milk and milk products are our most important calcium source; Saltwater fish contain important Omega-3 fatty acids, iodine and selenium. Meat provides us with many B vitamins and good usable protein, and iron. We recommend you to low-fat products.
- Foods that are low in fat and fat-rich foods: In particular, the quality of the fat is crucial. Therefore, they should prefer vegetable fats as these unsaturated fatty acids. Too much saturated fatty acids contribute to the development of long-term cardiovascular diseases. Fat is particularly rich in energy, therefore, too much dietary fat promote overweight. Also, be aware of hidden fats, which can go unnoticed among other things, cakes, pastries, meats and dairy products.
- Sugar and salt in moderation: Consume sugar and sugary foods and drinks occasionally. Instead of using a lot of salt, you can spice up dishes in many ways with spices and herbs.
- Drink plenty of fluids: Drink 1.5 to 2 liters every day! Drink more water and other low-calorie drinks. Alcoholic beverages should be consumed only occasionally and in small amounts.
- Prepare tender and tasty: Prepare food in a gentle way of cooking, at very low temperatures, as far as possible, and with a little water and fat.
- Enjoy the food and take your time: Do not rush while eating, have fun with food. Because that’s fun and also the feeling of satiety is funded by slow food.
- Still and pay attention to your weight: For a healthy lifestyle includes in it enough movement. Go in for sports, if it possible, from 30 to 60 minutes a day.