Pages Navigation Menu

Health, Drugs, Diets & Body!

Strawberry chocolate shake – Perfect breakfast to lose weight in a diet!

Have you in the morning sometimes mild abdominal pain? In the morning, our stomach is empty and therefore cries out to fill it with healthy and sensible food. The following delicious and very healthy breakfast shake helps you lose weight in a diet and provides an energetic start to the day! strawberry shake

Yummy power shake for breakfast

If you do not have time in the morning for a hearty breakfast, can be quickly and easily conjure up with this recipe a delicious breakfast shake, with many very healthy ingredients. Shake the can well prepare the evening of the day before and keep fresh in the refrigerator.

Note: The following recipe rich for two servings!

List of ingredients – Strawberry Shake Shoko

  • 150g strawberries
  • 50g oatmeal
  • 250g fat curd cheese
  • 5ml linseed oil
  • 10g cocoa powder
  • 300ml skimmed milk
  • 200ml water
  • half a lemon
  • some cinnamon

Preparation

Combine all ingredients in a blender and squeeze the lemon half over. Neat vermixen and you have that super delicious strawberry shake Shoko!

Nutritional information per shake (2 servings)

  • Protein: 53.4 g
  • Carbohydrates: 68.1 g
  • Fat 11 g
  • Calories: 600.5 Kcal

The ingredients – Shake That makes this so healthy!

Strawberries

The strawberry shake gives the red-brown color and is extremely healthy! Strawberries are 90% water, it acquired the remaining 10% in itself. They contain a lot of vitamin C, even more than oranges, rich in potassium, folic acid and salicylic acid, which can relieve symptoms of gout and rheumatism. When strawberries not just be eaten with cream or sugar, they are correct slimming products with only 32 Kcal per 100 grams, so perfect for our breakfast shake for weight loss!

Oatmeal

Oatmeal contain complex carbohydrates that give us energy over several hours. For breakfast, they are therefore particularly well, because as our bodies for the start of the day with is enough “fuel” supplies. Due to the high content of fiber, oatmeal keep sick a long time and thus prevent food cravings before. 10 more reasons why oats are very healthy, you can find in this article.

Fat curd cheese

Fat curd cheese is our source of protein and makes the shake nice and creamy. Already a 250 grams Fat curd cheese contain about 30 grams of high quality protein, which protect our muscles in a diet.

Linseed oil

Plenty of Omega 3 fatty acids for our healthy breakfast shake provides the linseed oil. Already 5 ml of linseed oil, provide nearly 3 grams of omega 3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are among the “healthy” fats and have many positive effects on our body. What are the benefits of healthy fats, you can find out our article on fats and fatty acids!

Cocoa powder

Already the Mayas and Aztecs loved the taste of cocoa. Our shake is the cocoa powder a slightly chocolaty taste and the serotonin and dopamine contained therein also ensure a positive mood.

Note: Buyer should make sure that it is pure cocoa powder, because only pure cocoa powder is also low in calories!

Skim milk

The skim milk is next to the Fat curd cheese another source of protein and gives our Strawberry Shake Shoko taste and the typical cream shake.

Lemon

Pickles can be fun! This is especially true for lemons. Citric acid gives our Shake a refreshing note and strengthens the immune system. In addition, lemons contain enzymes which aid digestion.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon was once more valuable than gold and was formerly used in medicine even against the plague. Cinnamon has a antibacterial effect and thus keeps diseases away. In addition, it had been discovered in 2003 that cinnamon lowers the blood sugar and cholesterol levels improved . Low blood sugar levels in the body ensures that the energy is drawn from the fat reserves. Cinnamon helps so in a diet and is thus ideal for our breakfast shake.

Strawberry Chocolate Shake – Perfect breakfast to lose weight in a diet!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *